The Work Wear Edit

Tuesday 20 January 2015


Sweater:Sportmax
Trousers: Zara
Shoes: ASOS


Sweater:Weekend Max Mara 
Bag: Mango
Shoes:ASOS
Skirt: Mango

One thing I always struggle with is work wear. I work in an office where smart-casual is the dress-code and there's only so much casual I can wear (I just about get away with trainers on a Friday). Jeans are ok, especially black and skinny - perfect with a blouse and heels but you can't wear the same uniform every day! It would be like being back at school, and I feel it would be the same with black pencil skirts as well. 

So here are a couple of ideas if you're feeling a bit stuck like me! I'll do a few more of these probably as I get ideas for myself! Am I the only one who suffers the work-wear dilemma?

Thanks for reading, 

Lucy xx



2 comments:

  1. Love the items ! Especially the nude shoes !

    Giveaway, win a pair of Polette glasses !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. The entire post is just so inspirational :)


    Bisous,
    Mia ♡

    Becoming Trendy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground